Our Junior Consultants are strong problem solvers and excellent communicators. As part of this role you will interface with our rapidly growing client base to deliver our market leading and bespoke IT services.
You will need excellent written and spoken communication skills, a proven track record of managing your own workload and the ability to deliver technical content coherently. You will have an excellent understanding of development processes and methodologies. An ability to understand business requirements and their impact on IT systems is also key to this role.
The following skills are required:
- Data analysis using Microsoft Excel (to advanced level)
- Windows and Unix/Linux operating systems (to basic level)
- Database Programming (to basic level)
- Development in an industry standard language e.g. Java or .NET (to basic level)
The following skills would be a bonus:
- Understanding of the principles of ICT capacity and performance management
- Understanding of Queuing Theory
- Performance testing skills
- Java, .NET or C#
- Experience with RDMS systems e.g. MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- VBA knowledge
Apply with CV and cover letter via the apply button. Please select “Graduate: Junior Consultant” as the role that you are applying for. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and EU.