Graduate/Trainee Consultant - Hemel Hempstead - GBP22k + benefits
WHO are they looking for?
Graduate/Trainee who enjoys using Excel on a day-to-day basis, is interested in Finances and becoming a Consultant a Financial Modelling Consultant, to be exact.
WHAT skills/experience do you need?
* Client/Customer facing skills
* Good communication skills - written and spoken
* An interest in Finances
And ONE of the following:
A Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics based background
Very strong aptitude for/experience with Excel
Any experience of the following would be of interest, but is NOT essential (training will be provided)
Balance Sheets/Profit & Loss accounts/fund raising/valuations/budgeting & forecasting/financial reporting
WHAT will you be doing?
Working as part of the Financial Modelling team, your day-to-day duties will be:
* Developing and tailoring Operational Financial Models.
* Using Microsoft Excel.
* Modelling (Operational Financial Modelling, Transaction Financial Modelling)
* Marketing-related activities
* Forecasting cash flows
WHY Should you apply?
* Starting salary of GBP22k + benefits. Realistic Potential to earn GBP35k+ after 3 years.
* Established company, who are well versed in progressing fresh Graduates/Trainees into Senior roles
* Regular salary reviews and Performance reviews
* The Directors genuinely believe in and support work-life balance
* Great benefits - (30 days holiday + Pension + Training + Progression + Friday Lunch + Social events)
* Senior members of staff, who have been in your shoes and understanding the training/growth you will need
* An environment where you can speak to clients and gain Consulting skills
* Industry recognised qualifications - CIMA/ACA accountancy training
WHERE are the offices based?
Hemel Hempstead - Lovely offices, by local shops & restaurants, local car parking and a reasonable (10-15 mins) walk from the nearest train station.
WHEN is the process starting?
1ST round interviews now. ASAP and delayed starts are available. They are also considering 2017 starters.
HOW can you apply?
Contact Sally Hall on (see below) or click the Apply Now button.