DEUTSCHE FLUENT- ENTRY LEVEL RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE - LONDON
GERMAN FLUENT: ENTRY LEVEL RECRUITMENT EXECUTIVE (DACH MARKET) | London,UK | GBP20-23k base + uncapped commission (O.T.E GBP40K+) | Training Programme, Career Plan & Incentives
*Entry level, full time permanent opportunity using your German language skills daily
*Training Programme and Personalised Career Progression Plan within a Global Organisation
*Niche market, Uncapped commission scheme, Luxury Dining/Travel Rewards
*Sociable, fast-paced, people-oriented position with industry events and exposure
*Central London location (Monument/Bank) working Monday- Friday in corporate office
Since Frank Recruitment Group's story started in 2006, we have opened several international offices, employing over 800 staff worldwide. But we haven't stopped there. Due to prestigious investment we are expanding again and shortlisting for ambitious, hard-working, German speakers with the desire to succeed. So if you are passionate about using your German/Swiss German/Austrian language skills, see yourself in business development sales and would like to be associated with a 'best place to work' voted winner, apply today to take the first step to be our future business leader and fast-track your finances!
We have a sociable company culture where your work hard will be recognised with exclusive rewards. You are fully supported from your first day with tried and tested training that will set you up for success step by step, so what are you waiting for? This isn't any ordinary trainee role! No prior experience in recruitment or IT is required to be considered. We are confident that with our exclusive training programme tailored our markets and your commitment... you can have a respected and highly lucrative headhunting career with the Global Leaders in Niche Technology Recruitment.
What the role involves...
* Phone based business development calls building current and new client relationships
* Pro-active candidate resourcing via various channels (Linked In, Xing, Adverts, Job Boards, Database registration,headhunting, network referrals etc)
* Selling and negotiating on multiple levels to professionally match-make both parties
* Full management of the recruitment process from start to finish (360) with both the candidate and client - shortlisting CV's, interview set-up, job offer closing/aftercare
What we can offer you...
* Competitive starting base salary of GBP20,000 - 23,000 per annum rising with each promotion
* Uncapped commission scheme with O.T.E year 1(GBP40K),year 2(GBP60k),year 3(GBP80-GBP100k+)
* Structured in-house 1 month training teaching you the A-Z of recruitment step by step
* Performance based career progression- 90% of our managers started as a Grad/Trainee
* Luxury target based rewards: USA/EU Trips Abroad, Fine Dining, Team Social Events
* Work on our lucrative DACH market with record fee's joining some of global top biller's!
What you should bring to our business...
* Bachelor's degree (any subject) or some previous sales experience (eg B2B, telesales)
* Complete professional fluency in written and spoken German/Swiss German skills
* Highly motivated by career progression/financial rewards with an ambitious mentality
* Confident professional telephone manner able to undertake a variety of business calls
This vacancy is full-time, German/Swiss German-speaking permanent role based in central London, UK (Monument/Bank area)
Applicants must have independent legal authorisation to work in the UK and be fluent in the German language.
To apply, or for more information please send an up to date CV/Cover letter to (see below) or call to introduce yourself to Sarah (Internal Recruiter- EMEA)
German/Swiss German speaking: Trainee Recruitment Consultant (London- UK