Graduate Marketing Executive
Finance Birmingham helps small to medium-sized businesses around the UK to realise their ambitions for growth. Finance Birmingham offers venture capital and loans to SMEs in all sectors.
As a unique public-private partnership, Finance Birmingham brings together the industry experience of private sector experts with the public sectors drive to support businesses. We work closely with several councils and Local Enterprise Partnerships to support SMEs based across the UK.
Launched in 2010 with £10 million of funds, we now have regional and national funds under management worth almost £0.5 billion.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The role of the Graduate Marketing Executive will be to manage all marketing activities within the company as well as developing a marketing strategy that falls in line with business objectives. You will continuously co-ordinate marketing campaigns and will look to promote the business’s funds and investment portfolio.
Duties of the Marketing Graduate also include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials and literature
- Coordinating the production of a wide range of marketing communications
- Providing support for events and exhibitions as required
- Assisting with the collation of information for promotional literature
- Writing articles and promotional material for the company
- Preparing interesting written copy for the website
- Proactively updating and maintaining the company’s social media accounts
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Updating and maintaining the company’s documentation library and databases
- Managing events, booking venues and ordering marketing materials
Academically, we are looking for CCC (or higher) at A-level and a 2:2 degree (or higher) from a marketing or business-related background. You will have strong communication skills both verbal and written, as well as being personable, presentable and articulate. You will also have:
- A genuine passion for marketing
- The ability to work across digital & social platforms
- Clear and logical planning
- The ability to demonstrate a return on investment
- The ability to manage large volumes of data
- High attention to detail
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise workload and take a proactive approach
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- The ability to build a strong network
- Drive with an ability to develop the role
SALARY AND BENEFITS
We know how hard graduates work and what a substantial contribution they make to our business and because of this, we offer the people who join us a very attractive package.
- £21,000 - £25,000 starting salary
- Performance based reviews
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
Discovery Graduates are the retained managing consultants. All applications will be processed through Discovery. We regret due to the high volume of applications we receive; only those successful on application will be contacted for interviews. In the event that you are unsuccessful for this opportunity, we may still be able to help you and we will retain your application and consider you for other opportunities.
How to apply details:
Please send your CV to Jeanette via the apply button, mentioning Milkround.
Apply for Graduate Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly