Business Development Executive
Increasing New Business development is a focus of growth for Experian particularly within Marketing Services, Targeting.
Our focus on New Business covers a wide range of sectors from small and medium size to strategic businesses. All of which our services and solutions can work with at various levels; whether that be from understanding existing customers to prospecting for new ones as well as reducing churn, up sell etc. Experian Marketing Services are looking to capitalise on this trend by growing our new business focus.
We are looking to hire a Business Development Executive to help build Experian's presence across our SME market. This is an exciting role that will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to shape our presence as well as develop our business by identifying brand new clients and sectors to target.
The role will sit in the SME Team in Targeting within Marketing Services working with another 35 client facing staff working across different verticals. This role provides the opportunity to work across a variety of sectors, clients and products to help the Marketing Services division meet its growth targets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Specifically the successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop a business plan that provides structure and direction to support your revenue goals.
- Deliver against monthly and yearly revenue targets with accurate forecasting.
- Proactively search for new business opportunities outside the existing client base.
- Use numerous channels to develop new business opportunities; telephone, email campaigns, events, LinkedIn etc.
- Build quality relationships with prospects and identify opportunities to enhance potential sales by working with colleagues across other team that specialise within the sector.
- Meet with prospects regularly (via telephone conference, webinar and face to face where applicable) to discuss their business objectives and propose solutions.
- Work together with the wider SME team to achieve personal and team success.
- Maintain CRM system with up to date information on opportunities to be used for accurate reporting.
Who are we looking for?
- Degree educated or similar level of qualifications
- Willingness and aptitude to drive new business opportunities through inbound and outbound activity
- Ability to learn complex solutions quickly
- Clear and confident communicator
- Proactive, organised, confident, driven, creative and tenacious
- Commercial awareness
- An ability to work cohesively as part of a successful team
- Fully competent on Excel and Outlook
- Degree preferably in Marketing, Business, Psychology however all degrees would be considered
- Experience of working in a commercial environment, ideally a fast paced sales environment
- Understanding and knowledge of data driven marketing solutions
- Full driving license