This team of inventory co-ordinators manage 4 key areas within the logistics function;
- Quality Release Process
- Stock Reconciliation Process
- Claims relating to logistics
- Inbound Process
The applicants for these roles will have one key role within the team but must be able to cover & flex into all other roles to ensure that we can cover sickness & holiday & that we can apply resource flexibly. Each role is different but all require the same competencies & experience as detailed below.
Desirable experience & competencies:
- Motivated and interest in building a career within logistics and supply chain operations.
- Systems orientated, with hands on experience using SAP
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel, truly familiar with the use of large sets of data, formulas and pivot tables.
- Structured thinking & planning, with strong analytical skills
- Accurate and numerate, with attention to details to be able to spot and challenge errors
- Diligent and pragmatic, with appropriate sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, oriented to customer service and proficient at coordinating and influencing.
- A truly team player, used to work as part of a large group and willing to work collaboratively to achieve collective goals.
- FMCG experience is an advantage.
The mission for each different role is below;
QUALITY: Ownership of the quality release process for all pallets received from Danone's supply points, as well as the control of all stock status while it is in our warehouse in the UK. This role helps to deliver one of the most important ambitions of Danone, which is ensuring we deliver products of the highest quality possible to our mums and babies. The quality of our products is the single most important thing we do, we are highly committed to the quality of our products & therefore the management of the accurate status 100% is paramount.
STOCK REC: To take ownership of the accuracy of our stock to ensure alignment between the physical & virtual, to ensure accuracy in our planning, service & costs. Through thorough investigation, we should be able to minimise the amount of loss incurred.
CLAIMS: Managing the process of investigation of and resolution to all logistical claims raised by the customer, working in close association with the CBS team. This will require working closely with Danone's third party warehouse provider to ensure all claims are logged correctly and any trends in claims are identified and resolved to avoid the repeat of claims that could be avoidable.
INBOUND: Ownership of the inbound delivery activity with the aim of supporting the smooth running of the processes of primary transportation, unloading & putaway and delivery discrepancies management.
Selection process: interested candidates will be requested to do a SHL verbal and numerical testing in addition to a video interview. Successful candidates will be booked for an Assessment Centre in Chiswick Park on December 13th
NOTE: all roles will be based in Chiswick from 2017 however, successful candidates will be requested to work from our offices in Trowbridge at least 4 days a week during a period of 10 weeks.