Associate Business Consultant
Are you a recent graduate looking for a dynamic role in one of Manchester’s top companies or someone with outstanding sales experience?
Wowcher are looking for you, get in touch today and send your CV to Natalie.Nejad@wowcher.co.uk
This role would suit either a graduate looking to break into the daily deals sales sector or someone with up to 2 years sales experience. As Associate Business Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering fabulous deals to our large and growing database of consumers through building partnerships with high-end businesses, including both new clients and developing existing relationships. You will develop and grow clients within your own territory/specialism through building rapport, gaining buy-in, pitching and negotiating and delivering excellent customer service - a key part of this role.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of what is clearly the fastest growing Digital sector in the UK.
Other responsibilities include:
- Actively calling targeted businesses with the ultimate aim of signing fabulous merchants
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals and negotiating to ensure a mutually beneficial deal is created for Wowcher, the merchant and Wowcher’s growing customer base.
- Providing clients with relevant information; especially in response to enquiries about products and services
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver an excellent customer service and further develop Wowcher’s outstanding reputation
- Producing accurate and timely paperwork in line with customer and company requirements
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
In return, we offer a number of fabulous benefits including:
- Fab office with a great team
- Lively social working culture, including ‘All-Bar-Wowcher’, sports and numerous other office events and activities
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Provider – Confidential, independent support, counselling and advice service
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle scheme