Future Talent Coordinator Industrial Placement
We have an exciting opportunity for an undergraduate to join our thriving HR department as a Future Talent Coordinator. This is a 12 month Industrial Placement opportunity that will see you supporting the Future Talent team across a variety of projects nationally.
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
- A specific role adding value to the business as well as individual project assignments.
- Structured development programme including personal development such as Presentation Skills, Impression Management, Recruitment and Employment Marketing strategy
- Hands-on experience in a fast paced environment which will provide an opportunity to learn how HR and Future Talent services are delivered, learning from experts in their fields.
- Exposure to a global corporate environment with an opportunity to work with colleagues across the world (e.g. Spain, France, Germany, South Africa)
- Autonomy to run your own projects internally and externally
- The successful candidate will be based out of our Head Office in Hatfield, Hertfordshire but will get the opportunity to travel across the UK as part of the role
WHAT CRITERIA DO I NEED TO MEET TO APPLY?
We’re seeking undergraduates who are on track for at least a 2:1 honours degree, in a business, education or HR discipline and have the passion for working in the graduate and apprenticeship recruitment domain.
In terms of characteristics we are looking for applicants who:
- Are driven and committed to provide outstanding levels of service;
- Enjoy team collaboration and can build good working relationships at all levels;
- Can adapt to situations and step out of their comfort zone to solve problems and make decisions;
- Contribute ideas and suggestions on how we can be more innovative;
- Are organised with the ability to learn and analyse information quickly.
- You don’t need to have any previous work experience or specific IT knowledge to apply.
- Enthusiasm for Future Talent and working with young people is a must!
As a company, our culture is professional, fun and innovative. There will be lots of opportunities to get involved in exciting projects, which will give you the chance to shine and develop your skills.
- Salary: £17,000 (pro rata)
- Benefits package: myperks (exclusive discounts up to 40% from some of the top UK retailers), pension, lifestyle and healthcare options
- 23 days holiday (pro rata)
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We advise customers on their IT strategy and implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. The Future Talent department sits within our Group HR function and is responsible for strategy definition and implementation for all future talent programmes including work experience, apprenticeships, placements, graduates and associates.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining our programme. Please submit your CV by 31 December 2016.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, or know somebody who is, then APPLY NOW!
For more information and to apply please click the apply button below.