Business Change Management (IT Services)
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our Business Industrialisation team for a 12 month placement. The role will be Hatfield based with European travel.
WHAT WILL I GAIN FROM THE PROGRAMME?
- The team drive business process, structure and technology changes throughout the Computacenter Group, so candidate will gain experience in working in large, high profile projects that improve the way Computacenter operates and delivers services to its customers
- Taking board level strategic objectives through to realisation, including working with the organisation’s senior management team
- Awareness of organisational and cultural differences found in large International businesses
- Hands-on experience analysing problem areas and what can be done to improve them
WHAT CRITERIA DO I NEED TO MEET TO APPLY?
We’re seeking individuals who are on track for at least a 2.1 honours degree with content relating to Business Management, Project Management or Process Management. German or French language skills would also be useful. We seek people who really want to get involved, don’t mind frequent travel and are self-motivated.
In terms of characteristics we are looking for applicants who:
- Are confident to analyse business problems and associated data to find alternatives
- Want to see projects through to completion and demonstrate the results
- Communicate well and confident in talking to stakeholders throughout the business
- Enjoy working in small teams, sometimes on confidential topics
- Will spend time researching to the right solution before putting forward changes
- Are numerically and commercially astute
- You don’t need to have previous work experience or specific IT knowledge to apply,
- We accept applicants from all degree disciplines, not just IT, as this is a Business placement focussed on our internal activities, not a technical or customer facing role.
As a company, our culture is professional, fun and innovative. There will be lots of opportunities to get involved in exciting projects, which will give you the chance to shine and develop your skills.
- Salary: £17,000 (pro rata)
- Benefits package: myperks (exclusive discounts up to 40% from some of the top UK retailers), pension, lifestyle and healthcare options
- 23 days holiday (pro rata)
- Personal Mentor for the duration of the programme
Computacenter is Europe’s leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We advise customers on their IT strategy and implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of leading vendors and manage their technology infrastructures on their behalf. The Group Industrialisation Team is responsible for the continual improvement, change and modernisation of the way that Computacenter delivers services both to customers and internally. Through a portfolio of business change and technology enhancement projects it strives to make Computacenter a better choice for employees and its customers.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re interested in joining our programme. Please submit your CV by 31 December 2016.
If you are looking for a new opportunity, or know somebody who is, then APPLY NOW!
For more information and to apply please click the apply button below.