Amathus Drinks PLC is a family owned, national drinks distributor and specialist retailer, established in 1978 with a turnover of £60 million and a staff count in excess of two hundred employees.
We are continually developing our innovative and unique products and services.
Amathus supply a full range of well-known brands, and pride ourselves on our sole exclusive agency portfolio, of distinctive and individual products, which our expert team selectively import from all over the world. We provide a complete range at very competitive prices, offering direct delivery nationwide.
- Generating sales reports and placing orders to keep sufficient stock levels
- Liaising with suppliers on all stock-related supply chain and invoicing issues
- Ensuring stock efficiency and reducing any overstocks
- Ensuring efficient and effective commercialisation of the product, ensure stock is kept with a good shelf life
- Claiming for damaged products from suppliers
- Assist in the management of stock within a multi-depot and inter-company process
- Updating pricing
- Generating sales reports where required for suppliers
- Retro claims
- Doing due diligence and setting up new products
- Liaising with the category manager to source new products
- Following up with the sales team with pricing and stock levels
- Assist the Wholesale Purchasing Manager in supplier negotiation and development as relevant, ensuring good supplier relations
The applicants’ necessary attributes are:
- Good analytical skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft office in particular Excel
- A can-do positive attitude and some flexibility with working hours (no weekends)
- An active interest in the drinks industry
- Administration experience and a high level of organisation and time management
- A strong command of the English language
- Proactive, self-motivated and team player
The applicants’ desired attributes are:
- WSET qualifications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision
- An economics, maths, management, logistics or business degree
Amathus can offer an attractive career path for the right applicant which includes bi-annual bonuses, WSET training, CIPS training and the possibility of working towards a category manager role in the future. With time the candidate will be invited to take part in high-level supplier meetings and negotiations.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter by clicking the apply button.