Sales Order Processor
Amathus Drinks PLC established in 1978, a privately owned and led by its founders has grown from one shop to a national wholesale and retail operation. Amathus offers a complete drinks solution to the on-trade, driven by our impressive portfolio of exclusive agency brands consisting of premium spirits, liqueurs, beer and a fast evolving global range of wines, and showcased in four boutiques in London.
We are looking to recruit Sales order processors.
This department is on the frontline of our customer facing operations, working closely with the warehouse and purchasing teams, interacting with all other departments including the sales team and our customers on a daily basis and providing support for field sales.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a challenging, office based environment with excellent communications skills, good inter-personal skills and an eye for detail.
- Processing of orders via email and phone
- Deal with customer queries
- Update customer price files as directed
- Liaise with logistics, warehouse, credit control and purchasing as necessary to ensure good customer service.
- Generate invoices
- Prepare drivers paperwork.
- Other office administrative tasks
- Excellent communication and telephone manner
- Good operating knowledge of all Microsoft office programs (previous use of Navision highly desirable)
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Intermediate WSET Qualification would be an advantage
- Must reside within a 10 mile radius of NW10 7ST
Excellent prospects exist for the successful candidate in this fast growing and ambitious company.
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter and CV supported by scanned copies of educational qualifications listed and any other relevant certificates all in one document by clicking the apply button. Please note that we will not consider applicants without these.
Our recruitment rounds attract large numbers of candidates. We try to acknowledge all applications but this is not always possible. We will usually call forward candidates within 14 days of application.
Apply for Sales Order Processor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly