Graduate Account Executive
OK, so what is Healthcare Communications? At OPEN Health it’s about getting healthcare products to the people who need them. It’s educating and informing healthcare professionals about the drugs and devices on the market to help them to make the best clinical decisions for their patients. It’s about supporting healthcare around the world, for everyone.
The OPEN Health Graduate Development Programme is your opportunity to embark on a career in this strong and growing industry where you will:
- Be at the forefront of medical and digital innovation
- Gain a breadth of experience across a number of disciplines and therapy areas
- Be part of something that makes a real difference to people’s lives
Over the course of the programme we will give you an insight into a number of disciplines within the healthcare communications and market access field. You will be one of several graduates offered the opportunity of 3 X 8 month rotations across the OPEN Health Group based in either London or Marlow. During your time on the programme you will receive a wide variety of training to build up core skills. This development is supported by the opportunity to work in a client-facing role, producing campaign materials for clients in a number of therapy areas. Our aim over the 24 months is to provide you with the skills and experience to enable you to take up a permanent place in one of our businesses at the end of the programme.
You will love this role if:
- You enjoy working in a fun but busy environment as part of a team of great people
- You get a great deal of satisfaction from delivering projects on time and in budget
- Are interested in developing new ideas to bring science and medicine to life
- You like a challenge and you are always keen to exceed expectations.
You will be a success if you:
- Can share your passion and enthusiasm with your clients and colleagues
- Are a collaborative team worker
- Are keen to learn new skills and therapy areas
- Are able to build relationships with clients (external and internal) and value the importance of creating a good rapport
- Have a high attention to detail and to ensure that quality outputs are delivered to clients.
As a Graduate Account Executive you will be involved at every stage, from pitch to delivery providing support for the day-to-day running of various accounts. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Managing projects as part of wider client programme. Handling the logistical aspects with support of the Account Director
- Writing and distributing client material under supervision
- Building relationships with current clients
- Assisting colleagues in co-ordinating events
- Managing projects with external suppliers
- Maintaining awareness of strategy on new and existing client business
- Ensuring clients are continually updated on project progress
- Managing some financial aspects of project delivery. Keep within agreed budgets and track spend/financial status of projects for which specifically responsible.
- Liaising with creative/science writing teams where necessary
START DATE: Monday 14th August 2017