Sports Media Tech Graduate
The two-year deltatre graduate scheme supports the development of the very best aspiring graduates. It offers the opportunity to assist in innovative technologies that provide clients with a set of services that enrich the experience of every sporting fan in the world. This graduate scheme is a unique and exciting opportunity for any graduate who is looking to work with innovative technologies on high profile projects within the sports technology industry.
As a graduate at deltatre, you will spend time in all areas of the business, with three month placements in each of the departments listed below, and six months in a department of your choice. From day one, you will be given real responsibilities on cutting edge projects and you’ll receive full training on our bespoke systems.
A passion for technology and a keen interest in sport is critical for you to hit the ground running. You will be mentored for the duration of the scheme by experienced deltatre staff, and quickly develop a unique insight into the exciting world of sports technology.
Minimum grade of 2:1 in any subject area
Candidates are required to have a genuine passion for technology including an interest in, or experience of the following:
• Object-oriented programming (at least one of); C#, C++, Objective-C, Java
• Hardware and software network aspects
• Familiarity with digital and broadcast (TV) graphics production
• Familiarity with digital video production
• Operating systems including Windows and Mac OS
Candidates are expected to have well developed skills including the following:
• Analytical / logical approach
• Problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills
• Relationship management and team working skills
• An enthusiasm for technology and a keen interest in sport
At deltatre we consider company culture to be vitally important and so candidates are also expected to be aligned with our four core “CIAO” values: Commitment, Integrity, Aspiration and Openness.
If you are applying to the scheme, please ensure you submit both your CV and your completed application form via the apply button to make sure that your application is considered.