Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Salford Quays
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Salford Quays - GBP18,000 to GBP24,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission - Global Market Leading Recruitment Agency.
We are looking for talented individuals with a flair for sales to join one of the world's top 20 Recruitment Businesses in Salford Quays. With revenues of GBP1 billion+, they are market leaders in a variety of specialist recruitment sectors including Engineering, Food, Manufacturing, Medical and Scientific.
We are looking for career-minded individuals who want to immerse themselves in a career in recruitment. If you are motivated by targets, incentives and money, have a willingness to learn, and great communication skills there could be a role for you.
What's on offer...
- Starting basic salary in the range GBP18,000-GBP24,000 with subsequent salary increases on promotion to Recruitment Consultant, Senior Recruitment Consultant etc...
- Uncapped commission structure, without threshold which you receive from day one, providing first year on target earnings of GBP40,000+ Once established in your career, having developed a number of key client relationships you can expect to be earning between GBP50,000 and GBP100,000 per year.
- Free parking at Salford Quays office location.
- Core Benefits - 23 days holiday, Personal Pension scheme, Life Assurance, Flexible benefits - car scheme, private medical insurance, childcare vouchers, dental insurance, travel insurance, buy / sell annual leave.
- On going industry recognised training delivered by one of the recruitment industry's most admired Training and Development teams including recognised qualification in REC Certificate in Recruitment Practice.
- An impressive programme of sales incentives including sports /events hospitality, lunch events at the city's best restaurants, hotel breaks, 'high flyers club' etc???
What you will be doing...
Following your Trainee Recruitment Consultant induction course, you will be working as part of a larger team but specialising in your own technical market. You'll quickly get up-to-speed with your market place, understanding the supply and demand for skills and building a network of talented candidates.
You will develop relationships with hiring managers in client companies. You'll be trained on how to effectively take client briefs / job requirements and how to source candidates for these vacancies using a variety of methods including advertising, social media and head-hunting.
You'll manage the recruitment process for your clients, arranging interviews, preparing candidates for interview, negotiating salaries and / or hourly rates for specialist temporary contracts, making placements, earning commission and having fun.
What we are looking for...
- Self-motivated, sociable with a good work ethic and the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- At least 12 months experience of working to targets in a sales environment (e.g. telesales, call centre, banking / financial services / insurance, fundraising, direct marketing, estate agency / lettings, travel / leisure etc???).
Contact: Sean Curran
Interviewing now, please apply today!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants into the recruitment, search and selection industry. For more jobs, information and resources please visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no .