Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Sales
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - IT Sales - Didsbury - GBP18-22K basic salary plus uncapped commssion -no previous sales / recruitment experience required -
-opportunity to be developed into a master recruiter and enjoy a rewarding long term career within a very special company.
The company is a rapidly expanding and privately owned business specialising in high value, niche recruitment. They recruit senior sales people for the IT industry including world leading technology giantssuch as Virgin, BT, Capgemini, Capita, Hewlett Packard and EMC. Ther services command high fees and their Recruitment Consultants earn great commission.
Salary / Commission / Benefits:
- Starting salary GBP18,000-GBP22,000 (dependent on experience).
- Uncapped commission providing realistic first year on target earnings of GBP35,000+ which will rise in significantly in year two
- Excellent working environment in Didsbury Village. Dress down everyday (you'll only put on a suit to see a client).
- Non aggressive, friendly team with plenty of team building days, fancy dress days, nights out etc???
- You do not need to have any sales or recruitment experience to apply for this job but you will be able to demonstrate a real passion to move into this type of role at interview.
- You will be able to demonstrate a strong work ethic gainied in another working environment (e.g. teaching, business, your own business, legal, public sector) and will now be seeking a move into an environment where your earnings are linked to your success in your role.
- You will have excellent interpersonal / communication skills, good written communication skills and the ability to be credible and articulate when speaking to senior candidates and clients.
Persuasive, tenacious, highly motivated/driven, thick skinnned, appropriate use of humour, sparky, punchy, personality, highly sociable, likeable, fun, perceptive/astute, authoritive, natural sales ability, good network, enthusiastic, inspiring
This is a full '360 degree' recruitment consultant role helping people's careers and finding them great jobs or employees - you will be given the tools to own the process with senior decision makers in key accounts. Immediately upon joining you will be building relationships with customers, creating confidence with them, establishing their needs, interviewing candidates over the phone, arranging their subsequent interviews with your clients and delivering results. This recruitment consultant role involves building your own army of fans who will have the confidence in you to recommend you to their peers.
- The company is privately owned, highly ambitious and expanding rapidly.
- Promotion is easily achievable and once you are competent as a Recruitment Consultant you will start supervising/leading Trainee Recruitment Consultants/Resourcers, helping them achieve their goals and deliver brilliant results for your customers
- This is varied, stimulating and rewarding role. You will experience a real sense of job satisfaction that comes from managing your own workload. You'll become a trusted partner, acting as a true consultant providing advice and guidance. And after all, the end result is that you are placing people in excellent jobs, and solving business problems for your clients. It is a valued service!
This is genuinely one of the best sales / recruitment opportunities in Manchester. If it sounds like the opportunity for you then please apply today.
This Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no .