Trainee Recruitment Consultant
With recent accolades including Sunday Times Top 10 places to work the company is a market-leading Senior Appointments / Project Management recruitment consultancy delivering recruitment solutions to clients in the UK, Europe and Internationally across a variety of sectors including Banking, Finance, IT, Public Sector, HR and Marketing.
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will receive:
- Starting salary in the range GBP20,000 - GBP22,000 with subsequent rises based on performance.
- Excellent individual uncapped commission and a range of benefits and incentives. Genuine year one OTE for trainees is GBP40,000. Expect to earn anywhere from GBP60,000 - GBP100,000 in your second year.
- All trainee recruitment consultants receive an initial intensive 6 week training programme which you will complete whilst working closely with a senior consultant or manager who has already built their own successful business.
- For the first few weeks you will be focused on sourcing candidates for your mentor's vacancies. This will enable you to learn the market. However, you will not be held back, and can expect to be making your own client calls and developing your own desk straight after the initial training.
- Working in a noisy, fast paced sales environment your day-to-day will include developing new client relationships through telephone sales, developing a network of candidates through advertising and headhunting and managing the recruitment process (interviews, offers, contracts etc???) for your clients.
This is an exciting time to join. Having recently received a high profile investment, the company is poised for growth in the UK and internationally, which necessitates rapid career development for talented individuals into strategic roles.
What is required?
- Of graduate calibre with 12 month+ sales experience.
- Examples of the backgrounds of recent trainee recruitment consultants include advertising / media sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, fundraising, door-to-door, gym membership sales, events sales, relationship manager, technical sales, medical sales, IT sales, Travel Representatives, mobile phone sales, call centre telesales etc???
- A flair for sales and a willingness to work outside the normal '9 to 5' along with the drive and determination to succeed in this lucrative and competitive market.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today.
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no .