Trainee Technical Support Analyst - Ruddington
Trainee Technical Support Analyst
Are you looking for your first step into an IT career with a successful Service Provider that is a FTSE 50 company that can offer you opportunity to progress and learn new skills? If so then this is the role for you!
We have an opportunity for exceptional customer service professional to join us in a Technical Customer Support Capacity, providing advice, guidance and support to users of a network that we manage.
The role is based in Ruddington and we work a shift between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday. We also ask you to work 1 weekend in 4 and you'll get time back in lieu for this. We are holding interviews 24th and 25th November with an anticipated start date of January 3rd.
What you will do:
- You'll deliver outstanding customer service standards by answering all queries promptly, remaining approachable, courteous and professional at all times.
- Proactively manage customers' expectations through either resolution or by updating them on progress of their outstanding incidents/requests.
- Respond to calls both on the telephone but also via email and ensure that all systems are kept up to date
- Ensure that all cases owned are resolved and that our customers are pleased with our service!
About Capita | End User Services
Capita End User Services is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 74,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
End User Services' solutions address the 'workplace of the future' and are designed to facilitate the mobility and productivity of employees, irrespective of their location or the device they're using. Enabling smarter use of corporate and personal devices by combining the best blend of devices, security services and productivity applications we improve productivity and user satisfaction.
Our key areas are service management, managed workplace, on demand toolset and service integration and management (SIAM). We understand the technology and processes so we can provide a flexible approach to help achieve the best, end-to-end solution that delivers real, tangible benefits.
Your experience will include:
- Some experience in Service Desk, Customer Service, call centre or Service Management environments or a technical qualification / education
- Strong aptitude for technical concepts and an interest in emerging technologies
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organisation.
- Willing to undergo security checks if successful
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday ( after 2 years goes to 25 days and after 5 years to 27 days), company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Follow Capita on