Junior / Graduate Entry Software Developer
Talented and creative graduates who are looking to take their first steps on a path to becoming a .NET developer needed by this first class software house. Their 12-month graduate scheme provides hand on experience using the latest Microsoft technologies to deliver applications to real customers.
Why this role?
They use a vast range of technologies that help them deliver their products. You will have the chance to develop your programming skills throughout their stack from the database through to the user experience in the browser.
In addition to writing code, you will also participate in using source control, continuous integration and issue tracking tools which are now fundamentals in the software development industry.
Reporting directly to a Lead Developer who will be your mentor throughout the graduate scheme. They will provide one-to-one support and training as you progress from simple web development tasks to complex programming projects as your skills and confidence grow.
During your training year, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop new websites and online applications
- Develop front end and server side projects
- Test and document projects
- Develop and prototype new designs
They right person will have a good mix of:
- Have a First Class or 2:1 degree from a good university, preferably in a Computer Science or Maths based subject
- Be numerate with a good pass at GCSE or A Level Maths (or equivalent qualifications)
- Speak and communicate clearly
- Have good analytical skills and able to investigate issues thoroughly
- Be ambitious with a thirst for learning
- Have a passion for web development
- Be able to work well individually and as part of a team
To discuss this role in detail, please contact Richard Morgan at Remit Resources ASAP