Data Entry Clerk
Data Entry clerk
Nationwide Placements are now seeking a Data Entry clerk to join our major client, an international insurance group.
This is a amazing opportunity to build your career in data entry, with the opportunity for career advancement and a competitive salary.
- Maintain database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information
- Review data for deficiencies, resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution
- Enters customer and account data
- Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data, combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data and reviewing output
- Secure information by completing data base backups
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Data Entry Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Decision Making
- Analysing Information
- Results Driven
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.