Trade Mark Paralegal
We are seeking two Trade Mark Paralegals to join our fast growing busy London office. No previous experience is required as full training will be provided, however, we do require candidates to have at least a 2:1 LLB Law degree. Career progression is our main focus and so these roles would ideally suit ambitious individuals who ultimately want to qualify as a Trade Mark Attorney.
The successful candidates will be required to:
- monitor and manage reminders and deadlines;
- update case records on the WebTMS database;
- liaise directly with clients, local Registries and foreign counsel;
- file Trade Mark and Design applications worldwide;
- process change of name/address and assignment recordals with the relevant Registries;
- prepare supporting documentation;
- report publication and registration of marks;
- prepare trade mark oppositions;
- report objections and prepare arguments to be filed at the relevant Registries.
Candidates must possess excellent communication skills in order to work well individually and as part of a team, have sound IT knowledge, be proactive and have good interpersonal skills. Accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to manage time effectively are paramount for these roles.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidates at one of the fastest growing intellectual property firms in the UK.
Interviews will commence mid December, with the roles starting in January.
Apply for Trade Mark Paralegal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly