Junior IT Support
4 days left
- Start Date
Junior IT Support
Nationwide Placements is looking for a Junior IT Support for our fast-paced and busy client. If you have a keen interest in IT, then this role if for you! This is a great way to begin your career in a helpdesk environment!
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn rapid career exposure and tremendous work experience by working within a leading IT support team!
If you like the idea of getting placed in a dynamic work floor and earn a competitive salary, then this role is for you!
This role can offer you an attractive basic salary (depending on experience) and rapid career advancement!
As Junior IT Support your responsibilities include:
- Acting as the first point of contact
- Resolving queries related to IT
- Offering primary desktop support
- Providing support for the worldwide offices
- Handling administration work
The right Junior IT Support will have:
- Excellent customer facing experience
- An educational qualification in IT or similar
- Good team working skills
- Understanding of Windows 7 desktop, MS office and various apps
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of web based applications
- Good telephone handling skills
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers. We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you. Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.