Junior Billing Analyst
Junior Billing Analyst - Qualification and Training paid and provided - Central London
A market leading PE backed business are looking to engage a Junior Billing Analyst/Finance and Accounting Graduate due to exponential growth throughout this international company.
The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Billing Supervisor, helping to ensure all invoices are accurate and raised on time across all operating countries. You will be liaising between all Operating Countries, Central Back Office, business development, IT and legal functions, and activity across all areas of finance.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintain a timetable of expected bill runs and follow-up with Operating Countries to ensure invoices are raised and sent to customers in a timely manner
- Interpreting and complying with the billing requirements across the company's product portfolio and Master Lease Agreements to ensure accuracy of lease rates/payment terms etc. on all invoices
- Input all customer signed invoices
- Responsible for collection activities in order to maximise the company's cash intake and minimise the risk of exposure to bad debt without compromising customer satisfaction - across all Operating Countries
- Minimum Graduate level or Equivalent experience
- Studying towards CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Demonstrable experience in billing
- Good team player who can effectively manage and own relationships with customers and other internal/external stakeholders.
- Excel and MS Office knowledge is essential
- Working experience would be beneficial but not essential
Full Job Spec and company details on application.