Trainee Research Executive
4 days left
- Start Date
HPI offer qualitative and quantitative research services in the UK and across the globe. We run a busy office and are looking for 3-4 bright and motivated graduates to come in and learn the ropes as part of our quantitative team of 20 researchers.
You will need to have the capability and enthusiasm to handle a high volume of hands-on work as you will be part of small account teams responsible for ensuring the smooth running of projects from start to finish. You will help set up projects, prepare and test questionnaires, manage suppliers, check, analyse and interpret data, carry out desk research in different sectors and markets, and contribute to preparing insightful presentations and reports for clients.
Other imperative core skills:
- Degree level education
- Strong numeracy skills (minimum B at GCSE or equivalent)
- Proficiency in computing (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisational and project management skills – it will be expected that both ad hoc and continuous research projects will be handled simultaneously
- Team player – work well in existing account teams and communicate effectively with the entire team
- Have a genuine interest in Market Research
In return HPI will provide the opportunity to work on a varied and prestigious client portfolio in a culture encouraging personal growth and rapid progression. We offer an informal yet effective working environment, with a spirit of co-operative teamwork and mutual respect.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV and covering letter via the apply button. Successful candidates will be invited to interview before Christmas
Apply for Trainee Research Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly