Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
The successful graduates will join our IT recruitment consultants in our London office. You will start out as a trainee, working alongside our directors and managers, gaining valuable skills along the way. Initially, you will not be asked to do any new business development and your role will focus on delivering candidates into existing and well-established accounts. Trainees will be given comprehensive on the job training as well as regular training days to ensure that you acquire the right knowledge to progress in your role. By the end of your training, your knowledge of Oracle Retail and recruitment will enable you to advise and negotiate with clients and candidates.
The training programme should take you 6 months to complete. Following on from this, you will move towards becoming a 360-degree recruitment consultant and working towards achieving specific targets.
Your main areas of responsibility as a 360-degree recruitment consultant will focus on:
- Successful sourcing and placement of candidates (both new and existing) in contract and permanent opportunities
- Acting as primary of contact for candidates within the recruitment process
- Identifying new business opportunities and maintain up to date market information
- Meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- New business development
- Applications must be willing to travel to client meetings.
Benefits of working with us:
- Work with the UK's top retailers and blue chip consultancies
- Every employee is a valued team member
- Monthly team lunches (no work talk allowed!)
- Be part of an expanding organisation, whose services are in demand
- Strong long-term career path, with a high performance culture
- Ongoing training and support delivered by the founders of Global Intec
- Training allowance for external training
- Uncapped commission structure
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work environment
- New London office for 2017
Global Intec is a niche IT recruitment agency specialising in the Oracle Retail market. Oracle Retail (Oracle Commerce Anywhere) enables a retailers' customers to purchase products and goods how they want, when they want and to do so in a connected, nearly seamless fashion. We provide permanent and contract resources to implement, evolve and support these systems.
Established in 2002, our company's strong market position is founded upon determination and successful long term partnerships with retailers and consultancies. We pride ourselves on not being typical recruiters' and value our unique ethical approach. Driven by the market's continued demand for skilled IT professionals, 2015 saw the start of the company's expansion programme.
For our expansion to continue successfully, we are looking for driven, enthusiastic and hardworking individuals to join our team.
We're looking for someone who has a passion to work in a fast-paced sales environment. Applicants must have excellent communication skills and be confident and comfortable interacting with new people, at times asking difficult questions. Candidates will display strong team working skills and be sociable with the ability to build rapport. You must be confident in your ability to manage priorities and meet multiple deadlines and targets, whilst remaining thorough at all times. You will be willing to learn, with an enthusiastic can do' attitude. Individuals should be able to apply a logical approach to situations and respond in a non-confrontational manner to difficult situations. Attention to detail within our industry is vital and is an expectation from our clients and candidates. This role is perfect for individuals who wish to work hard and progress quickly in a varied and exciting sales role.