Graduate Conference Producer and Business Research
Join our high-performing conference production team where you will create cutting edge events for the construction and engineering industry. Although an interest in construction and engineering is desirable it’s not essential. What’s more important that you’re ambitious with a natural love for research and a thirst for business.
You’ll need an intellectual curiosity to get to grips with complex challenges that come with conference production and be happy working to very tight deadlines. This role offers the opportunity to accelerate your career rapidly, travel internationally and gain a broad understanding of business issues within the construction industry.
To be successful you will require the following:
- 2.1 or a 1st from a leading university
- High academic achievements including A or A* at A’ level
- A natural passion for business research
- Comfortable with high levels of phone activity speaking to business leaders
- Ready to start in London at the beginning of February 2017
We will offer you:
- An office is based in Victoria with frequent international travel to your events
- A basic salary of 23K plus profit share taking your target earnings to around 30K
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast paced, professional business environment
- 1st class training and career development programs
- Unlimited career opportunities
- A supportive environment that loves to celebrate success
More about the role
You will be contacting senior level executives by phone to research the content of your conference which will address the construction and engineering industrys’ most critical challenges. You’ll use your research to write the agenda, secure the speakers, guide the sales and marketing campaigns and manage the profitability of each event. As a producer it will be your responsibility to ensure the smooth running of the events, so travel is guaranteed.
With overall responsibility for the successful delivery of each event, you’ll need to be an engaging and persuasive communicator and a natural relationship builder. You’ll be comfortable accepting responsibility and leading a team to achieve demanding goals.
By joining our dynamic team of conference producers you will develop your commercial and business research skills in a fast-paced and supportive corporate environment. Our highly skilled trainers will continue to coach, mentor, train and develop your business talent to ensure you’re progressing your career as fast as possible.
We’re looking for an outstanding individual, but we’re offering an outstanding career; one that involves international travel, early rewards, and the chance to build your own business, in a company of equally ambitious, hard working, likeminded people.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you are looking for, please send us your CV and we will be back in touch.