Graduate Trainee - Investment Management Recruitment
Our boutique investment management recruitment consultancy is looking for a graduate trainee to help grow and establish our business. We specialise in placing a range of professionals into our investment management clients. Our clients range from Top Tier Asset Managers to high performing Investment Boutiques and Hedge Funds.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a start-up consultancy, be exposed to a huge range of responsibilities and progress your career. We are looking for people who have a real hunger and passion for business, have a commercial mind-set and want to make a name for themselves and succeed. You will be working under one of the most well respected and regarded Investment Management recruitment consultants currently.
Candidates must possess:
- Skills to be business developers over the phone and be client facing.
- Entrepreneurial skills and want to develop within London, becoming a market specialist.
- A solid educational background
- 0 – 2 years’ experience
Duties and responsibilities:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from client companies;
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients in respect of suitable applicants;
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
Entrepreneurial Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing the business
- Building up a candidate base
- Building up a Client Base – business development
- Refining business operations
- Internal recruitment
- Database management
- Office Management
What you will receive:
- Base £20k - £25k (experience dependant)
- Offer of equity (long term)
- Quarterly company bonus and commission
- Various prizes and incentives
- The opportunity to build and carve a career and team within a positive successful brand.
- Great office location, table tennis, yoga, and social events on site