Graduate Trainee – Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
We are currently seeking recent graduates who are interested in pursuing a professional career within recruitment. Cornwallis Elt is an award-winning professional services recruitment company focused on technology, change and operational roles within the Financial Services, Digital and Media sectors.
Previous experience is not required as graduates will undergo a full training programme progressing into on the job support from a Consultant. Candidates must be bright, intelligent and able to pick up new concepts quickly. They will gain exposure to every stage of the recruitment lifecycle and have the real opportunity to progress into a Sales Consultant, Senior Research or Team Manager role.
The role is initially candidate focused and will involve:
- Building relationships in specific candidate communities
- Telephone screenings
- Face to face interviews
- Networking and headhunting
- Managing the interview feedback process
- Negotiating and closing offers
- Minimum 2.2 degree
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Outgoing, sociable team player
- Competitive, ambitious, career minded and money motivated
- First year OTE will be £20k - £30k, second year OTE of £30k – 60k
- Uncapped commission schemes and bonuses
- Monthly / annual incentives
- Structured training programme covering the Financial Markets, I.T and Recruitment Methodologies
Please send your CV to Rebecca Cragoe by clicking the Apply button above.
Apply for Graduate Trainee – Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly