Gravitas Recruitment Group - Trainee Recruitment Consultant (London, Leeds and Manchester)
Are you a graduate, recruiter or do you work in sales? Joining Gravitas could be your perfect next move.
Gravitas Recruitment Group, a leading international recruitment consultancy, are actively seeking a number of graduates to join our exclusive Graduate Recruitment Consultant training programme to be a trainee Recruitment Consultant. We spot exceptional talent and place successful Graduates on the path to an accelerated Career path into Management.
We are a 'Sunday Times' Top 100 Company To Work For' we offer an abundance of benefits, from all-inclusive holidays to lunch clubs, and uncapped commission. Within 6 years we have grown from 2 to 150 consultants and established 5 offices across London, Leeds, Manchester, Singapore and Hong Kong (soon to be New York!)
What you need to know about Gravitas:
- International business and still expanding (UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, New York)
- We live and breathe our core values of Respect, Integrity, Passion and Excellence
- Our consultants specialise in IT (Digital, Banking & Insurance, Commercial and Public Sector)
- Gravitas invest heavily into our Consultant Development Programme – a training scheme that is dedicated to constant improvement throughout your career from the moment you become a trainee Recruitment Consultant.
The role of a trainee recruitment consultant is a challenging but rewarding position and requires an individual to understand why they are looking to fulfil a career in sales. Our day to day activities include business development, market mapping, and marketing to both clients and candidates utilising sophisticated sales material and techniques.
We spend a large time of our working day on the phone building relationships with IT professionals across our dedicated market which requires the confidence to step out of your comfort zone and the ability to initially sell one's self.
- Degree educated (any subject)
- Positive attitude
- Commitment and drive to better yourself
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Thick skinned, resilient and tenacious
- Previous sales skills, or strong willingness to learn sales skills
A Gravitas person comes in all shapes and sizes however we all have the same mind set:
- We are passionate about what we do
- We take pride in our work and always go above and beyond
- We work hard and have a great time while doing it
- We celebrate our achievements whilst making A LOT of money
- We are all ambitious and driven individuals
- High commission – no threshold
- Industry leading training and development programme
- Top earners taking home over £120K per year – from less than 3 years in the business
- Paid for holidays include: Thailand, Barcelona, South Africa, Mauritius, Northern Lights
- Lunch Clubs at Michelin Star restaurants
- We promote accelerated careers (Promotions based upon your own skill and performance)
If this sounds like you, apply with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration. Interviews being shortlisted for 2017!