Clarity Search is an executive search firm focused on the retail & consumer sectors.
The core of our business is to conduct searches for executives and non-executives in these sectors. We also provide additional services to broaden and deepen our relationships with clients. These include market mappings, salary surveys, leadership assessment and organisational development.
Our clients include some of the UK’s best known retail and consumer brands, as well as leading international organisations operating across Europe/US/Asia Pacific.
Clarity believes in developing talent and deliberately hires research associates and consultants at different levels with a view to long term succession planning.
We offer a Graduate Programme for ambitious students who are interested in a future career in executive search. Our programme allows students to gain hands-on experience working side by side with our Managing Partner, consultants and researchers.
At Clarity we take a team orientated approach, sharing ideas, brainstorming problems and opportunities and celebrating success. It is our relentless focus on delivering quality to our clients which enables us to enjoy loyal, trusting and long lasting relationships with some of the most respected retail and consumer companies
Key responsibilities include:
- Work alongside consultants in building up competitive intelligence around industries, companies and top executives, to provide support during the research phase of an executive search
- Participate in pre-pitch/origination researching and due diligence
- Develop broad understanding of retail industry and specific executive search services
- Provide insight reports on the market
- Compile macro and micro data on the retail industry in order to build a solid analysis of the key players in each of the regions covered, their key strengths and weaknesses, direct competitors
- Lead ongoing CRM and systems improvement programme including enhancements, changes and bug/error resolutions, reporting / dashboard requests
Desired Skills and Experience
- Graduate from a leading university preferable but not essential
- Understanding of the various research tools and methodologies including relevant web and database resourcing methods
- Detail orientated and comfortable with analysing data from different, disparate sources and delivering actionable research products for the team
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive, team player, self-starter, strong organisational skills
- Smart, analytical and creative
- Curious personality, enjoys learning and discovery
- Highly familiar with MS Office applications
- Confident, driven and ambitious to develop - genuine interest in the executive search or retail industries preferred
Please upload your CV & cover letter below to apply.