Trainee Research Executive
6 days left
- Start Date
We are looking to take on a number of Trainee Research Executives to work as part of a dynamic team committed to delivering high quality research to the public, finance and business service sectors.
Every project we undertake is different and tailored to the exact needs of our clients. Our working environment is stimulating, fun, committed and always evolving. IFF trainees are soon exposed to a wide range of research methodologies whilst working as an integral part of a dynamic and supportive team. Our structured training programme has been developed to quickly enable all of our trainees to gain the skills and knowledge needed to make the most of the career opportunities at IFF and to develop an exciting career in market research.
- Design of online, telephone and face to face questionnaires to understand what organisations, businesses and individuals do and why
- Monitor the progress of a project through the fieldwork period
- Produce clear and accurate analysis specifications so that data can be presented effectively and in an impactful way to clients
- Interpret data, drawing out key findings to help make insightful recommendations to clients
- Design and drafting of client presentations and reports
- A 1st-class degree or a 2:1 at minimum (degree subject not critical)
- Good numeracy skills (Min. B grade Maths GCSE)
- Highly developed English language skills, both written and oral (Min B. grade English GCSE)
- A minimum of 340 UCAS points
In addition, we are looking for graduates who:
- Are open-minded, imaginative and intellectually rigorous
- Are personable, highly communicative and receptive to others’ ideas
- Want to make a difference to our clients by helping them make better informed decisions and share our ambition for positive change
Please click the apply button to fill in our short application form and submit your covering letter and CV. Application deadline is Monday 30th January.