Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Mason Blake is seeking graduates with drive, ambition and a passion for a client facing role. As a boutique Investment Management Recruitment Consultancy, our clients comprise of some of the most highly regarded global asset managers and financial institutions.
We provide unrivalled on the job training, teaching the basics of recruitment, consulting and interacting with clients and investment management functions. Career development and commission are unlimited with client exposure from day one; Mason Blake is a firm where by you make your own success.
The role encompasses a balanced focus of client management, candidate networking and sourcing, as well as business development. Successful applicants will be those that are down to earth, outgoing, proactive and good communicators.
Key responsibilities include:
- Sourcing and networking candidates from the asset management sector: whether through advertising, networking or headhunting
- Meetings with and advising clients, collecting and collating relevant information and providing up to date market information
- Conducting face to face interviews with prospective candidates in the asset management sector
- Displaying a self starting attitude with the ability to identify new areas for business growth and suggesting/activating proactive solutions
- Supporting experienced consultants in all areas to update contacts and assist applicants as well as provide any research assistance on potential clients, candidates or market areas
- Strong academic qualifications, educated to a degree level at a leading University, with a minimum of a 2.1 classification
- Previous experience in a sales/client facing role
- Committed, diligent and proactive attitude, with an enthusiasm for learning and success
- An interest in the financial sector is desired but not essential
In addition to financial rewards you will receive:
- Monthly commission on top of base salary
- 22 days holiday (increasing up to 26 days)
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Quarterly team building activities
- Incentive structure including holidays and vouchers
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers, is an equal opportunities employer, and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.