2017 Placement Scheme - Commercial Team
Kick start your career with a 2015 Sunday Times Top 100 Company and 2016 Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award Winner – Best Place to Work. Be part of a placement scheme where you will be celebrated for who you are, the unique point of view and personality you bring to our business.
We’re looking for top-class undergraduate students who are enthusiastic, inquisitive and strong team players to join our business in July 2017 for 12 months.
The Assessment Day is 1 March 2017 and successful candidates must attend.
What your day-to-day role with us would include:
- Growing your FMCG industry knowledge and developing your analytical ability to build stories for our clients that inspire them to make successful decisions using our world class consumer panel data.
- Meeting your client contacts, building a strong relationship with them to understand and answer their key business questions.
- Getting to know your team and colleagues across our business to deliver fantastic work.
- Learning to use our tools and solutions to analyse data, develop insight and create presentations that communicate our point of view and advice.
We offer to all our new graduates:
- Incomparable commercial exposure – our graduates have delivered their points of view to some of the biggest brand names out there (as well as many others of course!).
- A comprehensive training programme which will pave the way for you to have a fantastic career in delivering truly amazing insight.
- A two week induction programme where you will have the chance to learn more about our culture and become confident to hit the ground running.
- Opportunity to present your thinking, experiences and potential to the senior management team supporting you with your ongoing development and progression.
- Accelerated career paths and opportunity to expand your skills. People growth drives our business success and we are proud that over half of our vacancies are filled through internal moves and promotions.
- Fantastic working culture and environment - brand new colourful and agile working zone with break out spaces, beanbags & hammocks.
- 25 days holiday (increasing with length of service).
- Core company benefits – income protection, life assurance, private medical and pension.
- A comprehensive and award winning flexible benefits offering.
- Extra benefits – birthday day off, Friday 4pm finish, free breakfast on a Friday and daily free fruit!
What you will bring to our team:
- 2:2 or above University degree
- 280 UCAS points
- Grade B or above for Maths and English at GSCE
- An engaging communication style with a genuine curiosity and enthusiasm for understanding the markets our clients operate in
- A desire to share ideas with your team and contribute to the overall team objectives
- An interest in data and numbers
- A fascination for consumers, how they behave and the choices they make
Kantar Worldpanel is the global expert in shoppers’ behaviour.
Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, Kantar Worldpanel inspires successful decisions by brand owners, retailers, market analysts and government organisations globally.
With over 60 years’ experience, a team of 3,500, and services covering 60 countries directly or through partners, Kantar Worldpanel turns purchase behaviour into competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, fashion, baby, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others.
About Kantar: Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
The nearest station to our office is Hanger Lane Station on the Central Line, which is only a 5 minute walk away.
Park Royal on the Piccadilly Line is also reasonably nearby, located within 15 minutes walking distance.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.