- Take responsibility with colleagues for the management of the day-to-day set up and delivery of all projects allied with assigned clients and projects.
- Potentially act as a point of contact for clients
- Leadership behaviours within the TEWi research team
- Collaborate with the TEWi, TEW and OPEN Health stakeholders in developing solutions to client problems.
- Ensure effective communication of project briefs to the internal team
- Development of relevant research materials including screeners, discussion guides and questionnaires
- Ensure all projects are on brief when delivered. Custodian of project debrief writing
- Ensure timely delivery of projects
- Ensure clients are continually updated on project progress
- Involved in the financial aspects of project delivery
- Coordinate effectively and efficiently with appropriate members of the TEWi and broader Open Health teams
- Be responsible for the approval process, using zinc where needed, ensuring quality control and code compliance. Training can be provided.
- Understand the various client brand and disease areas, developing solutions to their research problems
- Support and maintain the working relationships with all clients.
- Involvement in the winning of new business (e.g. therapy area searches and company / product background to feed into proposals)
Key attributes / skills / competencies:
- Good understanding of the ABPI, BHBIA and EphMRA code of practice
- Some experience, although importantly a willingness to learn, Qualitative, Quantitative and creative research techniques.
- Interest and basic understanding of science, medicine, marketing and in particular in human behaviour · Interest in creatively and practically solving problems
- Proactivity and a solution orientated approach. TEWi does not sit on the fence. We are not victims to circumstance
- Solid project management and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise with excellent time management skills.
- The ability to deliver findings as they are. Don’t dress them up, don’t dress them down.
- Excellent written and report writing skills. The ability to tell the story of the research findings and bring them to life is pivotal
- Confident and articulate verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Able to deliver a confident presentation and instil confidence
- Attention to detail is essential in the role
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competent in using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
Key performance Indicators:
- Projects managed effectively and delivered on brief, on time, on budget
- High degree of client and internal satisfaction
- TEWi, Open Health and client teams appropriately engaged and well informed at all times.
- Core values adhered to at all times. We want to employ great people, who do great work, that excites our clients and make money, always in that order
- SOPs followed and Code of Practice adhered to at all times.