Clinical & Training Administrator
GAMA Healthcare is at the forefront of infection prevention and control technology. Our state of the art new offices include a bottomless snack cupboard and fresh milk coffee machine. Visit areasq.co.uk/case-studies/gama-healthcare-watford to see our offices.
The Clinical &Training Administrator is a pivotal role within the Admin and Clinical Research teams. They will ensure that all training requirements and commitments of the sales team are met as well as supporting the team.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Management of individual healthcare provider organisational training plans, including enduring that all training materials are provided as necessary
- Manage the diaries of the Clinical Director, Deputy Clinical Director and the training team
- Manage the travel arrangements of the Clinical Director and Deputy Clinical Director
- Liaison with the marketing department to ensure that organisational-specific training materials are provided
- Liaise with key healthcare provider contacts to ensure that training is delivered in an efficient manner
- Management of the evaluation of training through a variety of methods, including questionnaires and app-based evaluation systems
- Overseeing production of training reports by the marketing team
- Maintain a database of training delivered and monitor progress of the annual training programme
- Assisstance with writing or proofing research papers and policies.
The Clinical & Training Administrator key role is to act as PA to the Clinical Director and Deputy Clinical Director and to support the training team by ensuring that all training is delivered to GAMA customers in accordance with their individual annual training programme. The Clinical & Training Administrator will be the sole point of contact for the booking of training and the co-ordination of the diaries of trainers. The Clinical & Training Administrator will also assist other teams and tasks where necessary, subject to the needs of the Company.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
Management of the annual training programme
Ensure that the company is able to deliver training that has been programmed in a timely and efficient manner
Management of diaries
Ensure that diaries are managed in such a way as to maximise the efficient delivery of training
Maintain a database of training
Ensure that all training records are maintained in a manner that ensures that progress against plan can be monitored and potential problems or conflicts detected at an early stage
Liaison with organisational contacts
Liaise with healthcare provider contacts to ensure that planned training is delivered efficiently, for example that suitable facilities have been booked and that the organisation has planned for this training to take place. Organise catering and refreshments for meetings when required.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
This role requires someone with a strong work ethic and excellent organisation skills. They should be able to manage a diverse range of tasks and use initiative to complete tasks before being prompted. They must be able to work as part of a team and independently. The Clinical Director and Deputy Clinical Director are not office based so effective phone and email communication is essentials.
Intermediate or better Microsoft Office skills are essential. A science degree is desired.
TO APPLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV AND A COVER LETTER THROUGH MILKROUND.
Apply for Clinical & Training Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly