Lead the Way Graduate Programme
Do you see yourself as a future leader? Building a career in the UK’s leading BPO and integrated professional support services?
About Capita | Lead The Way
Capita Graduates “Lead the Way” is an exciting 3 year programme that allows Graduates from all reaches of life to make a real impact on our business.
You will become part of part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
The Leadership and Management workstream offers a myriad of diverse opportunities in which to develop your leadership potential. From consulting to project management to the leadership of our employees; you will have the opportunity to experience all aspects of being a successful leader thus determining where your strengths lie and shaping your career within our business.
The Finance workstream of the Lead the Way programme will give you exposure to all aspects of finance from financial consultancy to accounting to working on bids and tenders for new projects. Finance plays a key role in every aspect of our business and this workstream will allow you to be a part of this.
What you will do:
You will start in a real job from day 1 and rotate around business areas over your first 2 years as you start to understand how your skills and attributes can help develop innovative solutions for our clients. For the Leadership and Management stream you will undertake an Executive Masters with Ashridge Business School, within the finance workstream you will have the opportunity to study for an ACCA or CIMA accreditation. Whether you are new to the business world or have already started your career these qualifications will provide you with a deeper understanding your chosen career path and enhance your knowledge.
Joining together with Graduates from across Capita, for training, social and charity events you will establish a network of peers who will grow with you as you develop your career in Capita. We understand that joining an organisation as large and diverse as Capita can appear over whelming so we provide a wide support network for our Graduates: A Business Mentor, who will be with you throughout the programme and will be a Senior leader from within Capita, a buddy from one of our current cohorts who can provide support on day to day questions and a Graduate Development Manager who will work with you and the business to ensure you reach your full potential and take the most learning opportunities from each placement.
With over 68,000 employees in the UK and across the world we are looking for the exceptional Graduates who share our values to grow and help shape Capita’s future.
- Open: We are honest and transparent and always act with integrity
- Ingenious: We think smartly, are resourceful and innovative
- Collaborative: We take ownership, but also draw on the benefits of teamwork and partnering
- Effective: we deliver what we promise and believe that great service can always be better
What’s in it for you?
- Funded opportunity to complete the Executive MSc in Management with Ashridge Business School or within the finance stream undertake either the ACCA or CIMA accreditation.
- Starting salary of £27,500 and a course completion bonus at the end of year 2 and 3 of £2,500
- Locations all over the UK ,Ireland and the potential on completion to work internationally
- A range of company benefits and discounts on a wide variety of goods and services
- Interest free schemes to support relocation
- One of the most diverse and exciting career paths available in the UK
What we hope you will do next
Have you graduated since 2013 or are you Graduating in 2017?
Have you attained or expect to attain a 2:1 or higher in your chosen subject?
Are you flexible to travel and relocation?
Do you share our values?
If yes is the answer to all of the above please click the apply button to apply.