Finance Graduate Opportunity
Why BGL Group?
Just over two decades ago, BGL started its own adventure as we launched into the UK insurance market. We’ve since grown to become one of the UK’s leading digital distributors of personal lines insurance & household financial services, with over 8 million customers, impressive financial results, and have started to explore new markets. Along the way, we’ve relentlessly disrupted and challenged the industry, and now we’re looking for the next generation of leaders to keep pushing us on our journey. So if you’re an ambitious, opportunity-seizing graduate who isn’t afraid of a little adventure, we want to hear from you.
Our portfolio of brands offers an exciting mix to give you experience of different business models, sizes and markets. This could mean a placement with our well established brand comparethemarket.com, or you could join one of our new brands and be part of their quest to disrupt and grow in their respective markets.
Our Finance Graduate programme: Why start your journey with us?
Our three year programme is designed to develop our leaders of tomorrow; talented graduates like you who have the desire, capability and potential to become one of our future CFOs.
Our programme gives you:
- Rotations across our brands and businesses which cover the core areas of management accounting and could also give you exposure to areas like commercial finance, treasury and corporate development
- Three year rigorous development plan with leadership development and support towards a CIMA qualification
- A senior level career mentor
- Full support network throughout the programme from within the business and our ever-growing graduate community
- Exposure to leaders in their field of expertise
- Opportunity to help deliver BGL’s value of making a difference in our communities through taking part and leading projects with our partners
What do we need from you?
- Your University degree: an excellent academic background (any degree subject will be considered)
- Impeccable numeracy skills
- Strong analytical capability
- Entrepreneurial flair to spot new business opportunities and help us grow
- Energy and ambition to make the most of our fast-paced environment
- Desire to build your career to become a Finance leader of tomorrow
With real responsibility from day one, why not start your next great adventure with us?
- Application window closes: 21 December 2016
- Telephone interviews: November 2016 to January 2017
- Online and pre-assessments: November 2016 to January 2017
- Assessment days: January 2017
- Offers made: February 2017
*Timelines may be subject to change