Account Executive (French Speaking)
Are you looking to join an exciting, forward thinking, digital business where you are responsible for marketing campaigns for some of the most recognisable household names?! Do you speak fluent/business language French?
If the answer is yes then we have the opportunity for you!
The Client Services Senior Account Executive (SAE) and Account Executive (AE) are responsible for the delivery of campaigns to brief i.e. on time and quality for their relevant client(s)/brand(s).The SAE/AE is also responsible for client satisfaction in the delivery/deployment of their campaigns and needs to communicate in a professional and timely manner with their client(s).
The SAE and AE fundamentally do the same tasks; the difference is that SAE is more experienced so will handle more complex accounts/briefs. The SAE is there to support and assist Account Executives with their day-to-day tasks acting as a source of knowledge and role model. Both roles can also be asked to contribute to projects, be they internal projects or client related projects. These are briefed in on a case by case basis and will be typically overseen by a more senior member of the team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor incoming work queue and respond to work requests (briefs) assigned by Campaign Manager/Senior Campaign Manager
- Validate content of briefs and escalate any concerns if incomplete or ambiguous
- Complete assigned tasks and work requests with the focus on quality and delivery within agreed SLA's
- Perform campaign quality checks (QA) in accordance to the campaign setup process before communicating back to Campaign Manager/Senior Campaign Manager
- At times the SAE may be tasked with full QA responsibility if the CM/SCM is unable to personally manage the QA process
- Complete any administrative tasks as requested to the timescales and standards required (i.e. recording and updating work progress, change management, billing)
- Understand and follow standard processes and procedures related to the work requests
- Understand and follow bespoke processes and procedures related to allocated clients
- Participate in daily workload reviews across the team (scrum)
- SAE only - Provide guidance, support and assistance to Account Executives
- Contribute to and deliver tasks or assignments as directed by their manager
- Be flexible to balance some project/assignment work with campaign execution without damaging client deliverables or relationships
- SAE more likely to pick up such tasks and/or be given more complex tasks
- Provide a professional service at all times in line with the policies of Experian and direction of your management
- Liaise with Campaign Manager/Senior Campaign Manager and team members to improve customer experience
- Communicate and escalate any issues with the client in a timely and professional manner
Governance and Development
- Ensure use all relevant systems to track and manage workload and outcomes
- SAE only - Support Campaign Manager/Senior Campaign Manager with team and workload management and governance tasks
- Understand and participate in performance management process
- Actively contribute to a culture where the fair treatment of customers is at the heart of the Experian business. Take personal responsibility to ensure that you adhere to all regulatory requirements and apply appropriate controls in the interests of our customers.
The Role Requirements
- SAE Advanced/expert, AE Good Fusion/CCMP skills and knowledge to deploy campaigns effectively
- Fluent French/business level French
- SAE Good, AE Basic- understanding and appreciation of email marketing principles
- SAE Good, AE Basic understanding of data (eg permissions) and data selection techniques
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Attention to detail and Completer Finisher (Belbin) traits
- Confidence to ask questions and challenge briefs if they believe there is an error or better way of doing things
- Ability to manage and complete complex tasks to a high level of accuracy and under pressure.
- Proven ability to deliver consistent results.
- Good team player with ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
- SAE only - Some basic coaching skills to support AEs in campaign delivery tasks
This role offers a Competitive Basic salary as well as fantastic benefits including, 25 days holiday with a maximum of 28 days after 10 years' service. Pension Scheme, ShareSave Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Eyecare Vouchers, Season ticket loans, free use of Credit Expert, Experian Extras - Discounts & offers for leading high street retailers and an Employee Referral scheme!
If you feel this role could benefit you and are looking to start a career with Experian please apply now for immediate consideration!