Insight / Information Analyst / Executive
Marketforce is the UK’s leading magazine marketing and distribution company and a division of Time Inc UK. We represent over 30% of the magazine market and have a proven record of outperforming in our sector. We work with some of the most recognised household brands such as NME, Marie Claire, The Beano, Hello! and What’s On TV. Growing magazine sales is our business.
We have a number of entry level and second job vacancies across the business and successful candidates will work in one of the following departments with these core responsibilities:
- Consumer Insight and Information – provide reporting to Commercial teams and help support the business to gain better knowledge of consumer behaviour.
- Marketing Services – support the Commercial teams in the provision of timely and accurate reporting and analysis, including longer term added-value projects
In return, we offer a competitive salary, excellent learning and development opportunities, modern working conditions in London’s vibrant Canary Wharf, and all the benefits of working for one of the largest branded media companies in the world.
- Analytical, highly literate and numerate, with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Computer literacy and attention to detail is crucial as is the ability to meet deadlines
- This position would suit an individual who is self-motivated and able to work under their own initiative when required, but who also enjoys working as part of a team
- Good word processing and spreadsheet skills, working knowledge of Microsoft packages & Outlook
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Educated to degree level or with relevant work experience
- Someone with drive, enthusiasm and initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Be willing to learn and develop within a team
Responsibilities vary between roles, but include:
- Regular performance reporting to senior management, clients and publishers
- Monitor promotional effectiveness and ROI to feed into future promotional strategy
- Deliver excellent service levels to clients: support the Circulation Management team in managing publishing clients
- Work on strategic projects and new initiatives to constantly improve processes
- Develop strong relationships to ensure collaboration and assistance across Marketforce
Please apply with:
- Your CV
- A short ‘Marketing Statement’ about yourself (no more than 150 words)
Your Marketing Statement should highlight the extent to which your skills / experience meets the requirements of the role and your motivation behind applying.
Please visit our website at www.marketforce.co.uk for more information on our organisation