Junior Accounts Assistant / Junior Finance Administrator - Temp
Job Title: Junior Accounts Assistant
Location: Fort Dunlop, Birmingham
Salary: GBP15,000 pro rata
Job Type: Temporary Position for 3 months, with the potential to become permanent
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most dynamic and largest Insurance Brokers in the Midlands, based at Fort Dunlop, Erdington, Birmingham.
They are currently looking to fill a new vacancy within their Accounts department, to join their expanding business.
The successful candidate will have experience within a customer centric role and demonstrates an ease when based in a high paced busy working environment.
Experience of working within the financial sector would be desirable. If you consider yourself to be an individual who enjoys working within a team environment for a niche broker please apply today!
- Daily download and entry of client defaults, cancellations and ADDACS onto our in house systems, ensuring accuracy.
- Issuing relevant letters to clients in relation to their loan, ensuring adequate timescales are adhered to.
- Posting of Close Brothers Premium Finance loans and loan clawbacks to the Client Ledgers.
- Reconciliation of weekly statements from Close Brothers Premium Finance.
- Updating relevant spreadsheets.
- Investigating and resolving anomalies and differences.
- Make recommendations for improvement in the processes applied, where possible.
- Assisting with credit control via our internal diary systems.
- Assisting the Financial Operations Manager/Finance Director in any ad hoc tasks required to ensure the efficient day to day running of the department.
- Minimum 3 GCSE's Grade A-C Including Maths and English
- Desirable data entry experience, however training will be provided.
- Computer literate with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to relate and deal effectively with all levels of staff.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Analytically and numerically minded.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Bookkeeper, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Clerk, AAT Qualified, AAT Part Qualified, Financial Assistant, Accounts Admin, Finance Admin, Bookkeeping, Credit Controller, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger will also be considered for the role.