Pearlfinders – Interviewing the top decision-makers at the world’s biggest brands
Are you an excellent communicator, proactive and have an entrepreneurial nature? Pearlfinders is looking for a candidate after a fast-paced role interviewing the most senior IT and HR decision-makers in companies across the globe. Why? We want to find out where they plan to invest this year, their business challenges and key priorities – updating our live feed with content for our clients throughout the day.
When companies invest in new technology that will transform the way they work or decide to re-skill their entire workforce, Pearlfinders is very often in the background. How? Your role as a researcher involves interviewing the key budget-holders in these companies and writing up detailed reports for our clients. This helps our clients both understand what the biggest companies want to do next and how they can win new work.
No day is the same, and you’ll be able to adapt quickly to different sectors and departments at the companies you’ll speak to.
What we need from you:
We’re looking for the very brightest graduates in the UK to join our research team based in Clerkenwell, London.
You’ll need an investigative nature and the ability to uncover information that steers clear of the “corporate lines” you read in the press. You’ll have strong analytical and writing abilities, and above all a desire to find the insights that will wow our clients.
A bit about us:
We pride ourselves on the strength of our researchers, and the quality of product we’re able to produce every day of the week. We have an online community of approximately 600 clients across Europe, the US and Asia and we update our live feed of information in real-time.
Now, on to the responsibilities:
- You’ll be responsible for calling and interviewing decision-makers at the top-spending brands, uncovering insight that helps our clients better understand their priorities and goals
- Conversations are written up on a daily basis and delivered to clients first thing the next day – therefore you need to have exceptional written ability and attention to detail
- A major part of this role is on the telephone (that’s how we uncover the juicy insights) and you’ll need a tenacious and fearless attitude to secure time with senior executives
All recruits receive a full week of training and induction. This will teach you about different industry sectors, methods of uncovering the best insights and how to write up your very first published report.
It doesn’t stop there - we have ongoing training to make sure you are always on top of the IT and HR industries, helping you to continually add to your skill set.
So – what is the office like?
We’re based in Clerkenwell and the office is social, open-plan and there’s always something happening. This year we’ve seen live music together in Hyde Park, held a private movie screening at the BFI, dominated division two of the London Advertising Softball League, and reached the playoffs of the Go Mammoth netball league.
As an employee of Pearlfinders you’ll get:
- A front-row seat for what we’re all confident will be a year of significant business growth
- A competitive salary, reviewed at regular intervals
- Annual reviews and discussions over where your role is going; two of our directors started off in roles very similar to this one some years ago
- A company pension scheme
- Discounted gym membership
Start Date: Immediate
You’d like to apply?
Please accompany your CV with a cover letter telling us why you’re interested, what your career plan is, and what you think you could add to Pearlfinders and click the apply button below.