We are looking for a recent graduate to join Random42.
The ideal candidate will have great organisational skills and attention to detail. The role will involve providing day-to-day support to the science, production and marketing teams and the delivery of digital assets for the world’s leading healthcare and pharmaceutical companies. A background in life sciences and an interest in media and animation production is also a bonus.
- Account handling for small projects, as well as conferences and congress planning and delivery
- Coordinating voiceover recordings for clients
- Handling the production of marketing material
- Handling the shipping, couriers and postal accounts
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Undertaking general administrative duties as requested
- Answering incoming telephone calls, enquiries and booking meetings