Junior Ad Operations Executive
Information on the company
Our client is the largest global social news publisher – set up in mid-2013, it is now the 144th most visited websites in the world, thanks to 94+ million monthly unique on-site visitors.
Made by the people, for the people, they form a new disruptive concept of journalism. They have readers in five continents and offices in London, New York, Sao Paulo, Milan, Rome, and soon Singapore!
Their News is produced by delocalized freelance contributors, fact-checked and curated by a quality team of senior professionals, and then distributed by a global team of top digital influencers.
All the processes are fuelled by the crowd, without any central newsroom - thanks to an extensive use of technology (the core stages are managed by algorithms, some of which are patent-pending).
This is a full time graduate level role. Salary: £20K - £25K depending on experience.
Day-to-day activities will include:
- Manage the day-to-day set-up, delivery, optimization and troubleshooting of direct and programmatic display/video campaigns.
- Programmatic yield management of open auction inventory on Google Ad Exchange
- Work with sales teams on campaign planning to ensure they are fulfilled
- Generate daily reports and run data analysis
Key candidate requirements for the role:
- A marketing / engineering / maths related degree
- Previous of up to 1 year working directly on Google DFP and Google Ad Exchange
- Technical and operational competences to manage SSPs and RTB platforms
- Rigor and strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial, proactive, and innovative
- Go above and beyond the assigned daily tasks
- Love positive pressure and new daily challenges