Graduate Design Engineers
We are seeking applications from motivated and enthusiastic design engineers of all levels of experience to join our design team.
Renowned for delivering innovative, value engineering solutions, we are looking for professionals who are creative and meticulous in their approach to providing best value working design solutions.
We expect you to have a working knowledge of statutory regulations, codes of practice, relevant standards and CDM regulations 2015.
Our ideal candidates will have;
- Professional and mature approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident and outgoing personality
- Willingness to lead by example, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Comprehensive understanding of all Microsoft packages
- Enthusiasm to research and present new ideas
- Ability to work under pressure, whilst ensuring deadlines are met
- Extensive knowledge of current markets conditions.
- Be creative and good at solving practical problems
- Have an understanding of engineering principles
Spencer Group is one of the UK’s largest privately owned multidisciplinary engineering businesses.
We provide pioneering engineering solutions across the transport and infrastructure and energy and industrial sectors.
Safety, innovation and value creation are at the heart of everything we do and we have a robust skill set which can be deployed at any stage of the project life cycle, from concept design through to commissioning, operation and maintenance.
At Spencer we pride ourselves on a strong history of repeat work, relationships built on our collaborative, open and honest partnering philosophy and our dedication to innovation and high-quality delivery.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Have a minimum 2:1 (hons) degree (or equivalent) in a suitable engineering discipline
- Committed to achieving Chartered Engineer status
How to apply
Please apply with a covering letter/email, explaining why you would be perfect for the role, and a copy of your CV by clicking the apply button.