Graduate Quantity Surveyors
As a Graduate QS, you will have exciting opportunities to work both within a fast paced office environment and on live sites across the UK, supporting the Project teams in all commercial matters.
With excellent career progression opportunities you will receive coaching and mentoring from experienced Project Surveyors whilst still having the opportunity to be ‘hands on’
If you have a real interest in being involved with projects from tender stage through to completion and making a difference in the profitability of the business then let us know
Our ideal candidates will have;
• Professional and mature approach to work
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Confident and outgoing personality
• Willingness to lead by example, with a strong attention to detail and accuracy.
• Comprehensive understanding of all Microsoft packages
• Enthusiasm to research and present new ideas
• Ability to work under pressure, whilst ensuring deadlines are met
- Full UK driving licence as extensive travel throughout the UK will be required.
Spencer Group is one of the UK’s largest privately owned multidisciplinary engineering businesses.
We provide pioneering engineering solutions across the transport and infrastructure and energy and industrial sectors.
Safety, innovation and value creation are at the heart of everything we do and we have a robust skill set which can be deployed at any stage of the project life cycle, from concept design through to commissioning, operation and maintenance.
At Spencer we pride ourselves on a strong history of repeat work, relationships built on our collaborative, open and honest partnering philosophy and our dedication to innovation and high-quality delivery.
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Relevant 2:1 Bachelor Degree (Hons), HNC/HND or other equivalent qualification.
How to apply
Please apply with a covering letter/email, explaining why you would be perfect for the role, and a copy of your CV by clicking the apply button.