Graduate Sales Executive
We require enthusiastic and target driven individuals to join Qube Global Software’s Graduate Program within the Inside Sales Team. In this program, you will have the opportunity to progress through structured tiers and increase your earning potential.
You’ll gain valuable experience in other departments and will be given the opportunity to mentor new graduates coming in to the team as you have move up through the tiers. The role will involve learning the solutions portfolio, promoting these within existing domestic markets and potentially developing opportunities in new sectors and markets overseas, through a range of activities. An in-depth training programme will be put in place to develop the individual’s product and market knowledge. While previous experience is ideal, candidates that show drive and potential will be strongly considered.
- A range of internal training programs
- Assessed work (presentations, performance analysis and personal development plans)
- Customer and event exposure (In line with the marketing calendar, company workshops and current tier level)
- Account management
- Qualifying incoming leads, which may involve writing proposals and quotations.
- Outbound prospecting (outbound campaigns of which there will be a cold calling element)
- Working toward quarterly targets which will contribute your commission structure
- Graduate rotation within at least one other department during the program.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Understanding of how social networking tools can be used in business
- Keen interest in technology and its place in the business world
- Be open to new initiatives and have the confidence to voice your own opinions on improvements that can be made
- Understanding that following a structured sales process can deliver better results
Skills, experience and traits that will be gained
- Experience of sales in the property industry or selling software and technology solutionsto businesses
- Experience of developing sales processes and making an impact on sales functions
- Ability and experience to contribute to marketing programmes
- Experience of using CRM systems and sales pipeline administration
- Ability to enhance your own skill set in designated personal development time.
Starting salary £25k, OTE £30k with a commission structure. Structured increments inline with learning objectives met over two years.
Pension – Healthcare – D.I.S, Childcare Vouchers, Cyclesheme.
The Inside Sales team is based in London. The chosen candidate will be expected to visit the company’s other offices for meetings and on-going training. The role will involve travel to customer premises and you will be required to attend trade shows and industry events at varied locations.