International Wine Trade Event Client Manager
7 days left
- Start Date
Who we are looking for:
A driven and ambitious graduate, looking to progress their career in international business-to-business events. As a key member of the client contact team you will take ownership of a series of senior executive invite and client management campaigns for our prestigious, market leading events. Reporting to the Client Relations Director, you will work alongside the production, marketing, event management and sponsorship sales teams to ensure the successful delivery of each event, to target.
The role will include travel to the U.S.A., Asia and Europe to develop new business opportunities and help run the events.
Your Skills and Attributes:
You will be confident, motivated and target orientated with the ambition to advance your career in a professional, driven and entrepreneurial environment. To succeed you will be driven, ambitious and target orientated and have:
- Excellent verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Strong written communications
- A positive outlook and attitude
- Strong desire to develop the skills required to communicate and negotiate with senior level executives in an international business environment.
- Determination to hit and exceed targets
- The passion to be the best in the market
- Outgoing, energetic personality
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as to individual targets
- Good organisational skills
- University degree (2:2 or higher)
Previous relevant work experience a benefit, but not necessary for candidates with at least one year’s continuous work experience and the required personal attributes, as full training and ongoing support provided.
What We Offer:
You will be an integral part of our global events team in an expanding business with ambitious growth plans. We offer:
- Full training and day-to-day support to ensure you develop the skill set required to communicate with senior executives, understand business dynamics and achieve sales targets.
- The training and support includes developing your skills and experience in:
- Communicating confidently with senior level executives
- Business communication (both verbal & written)
- Understanding international business and the dynamics of business management
- Negotiation skills
- Investment in your personal development and progression to ensure you are in a position to take advantage of new opportunities as the company expands
- Opportunity to play a key role in delivering high-quality, senior level B2B events internationally
- Ownership of your own campaigns and targets
- Input into improving and developing the events you are working on and working on new event launches
- A lively, hard working environment in the heart of London, within an international team
- Opportunity for international travel to U.S.A., Asia and Europe
- Base salary of £20k-£24k (based on experience) + target based bonuses with an OTE of £30k
- Progression based on individual merit
Apply for International Wine Trade Event Client Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly