The Medical Education team at FHF London comprises specialised account handlers and medical writers and is employed by clients in the pharmaceutical industry to deliver science-based activities targeted at physicians and other healthcare professionals.
We are seeking an Account Executive to work on a large global account focused on peer-reviewed publications and congress activities, as well as help build our Digital business.
- Become familiar with guidelines and regulations (both industry-wide and client-specific) regarding interactions between pharmaceutical companies and healthcare professionals
- Assist with publications planning and management, including checking scientific publications for accuracy, routing publications through the client’s approval process, researching congresses and journals, managing the layout and production of posters for medical congresses
- Assist with the organisation of events for healthcare professionals such as satellite symposia at medical congresses and stand-alone meetings, including logistical arrangements, development of event materials and quality control of slides
- Accomplish multiple tasks to deadline and with scrupulous attention to detail
- Manage small projects independently and work effectively within a team on larger projects
A biological science degree is essential
Previous experience is not required, but candidates must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail and an interest in the scientific and commercial aspects of the development of new drugs
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and available for occasional international travel