Who we are:
Rainmaker is the UK's most influential and effective business development consultancy, we work with some of the best marketing agencies on the planet. We adopt a strategic and entrepreneurial mind-set to become the extension of a new business department.
Today, we are a 75-strong community of business development experts - easily the largest, most innovative and highly respected hub for new business services in Europe. We work closely with our sister company, Pearlfinders, to research and develop opportunities across industries globally and empower our clients to build relationships, win projects and ultimately grow.
Who you are:
We are looking for exceptional graduates to join our team in central London that are looking to build a career in new business or marketing services. You’ll be representing our clients with brands directly on their behalf. Responsible for the research, targeting and initial outreach via phone, email and social media. Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) are essential, as is a proactive and entrepreneurial ethic.
What you’ll be doing:
As an Account Executive your responsibilities include:
- Analyse business and brand insights from everyday media to identify and capitalise on business opportunities for your clients
- Conduct email and phone conversations with senior level decision makers at some of the world’s leading brands, building relationships and identifying well-matched opportunities
- Set up meetings between your clients and their dream brands, through intelligent and insight-led thinking
- Responsible for implementing and managing ongoing prospecting, as well as follow up and keep in touch activity to drive through pipeline opportunities
- Manage your CRM, databases and associated administration
- Feedback on all areas to your line-manager and clients
What you’ll get back:
We expect a lot from our colleagues, so in return, we like to give a lot back. We have a great training programme that will get you up to speed quickly, and is designed to play to your strengths. And colleagues that are not only fun to work with, but want to support you to do the best for our clients and yourself.
- Subsidised gym membership at Fitness First (only 5 mins away)
- Perkbox account – all the latest offers etc
- Regular social events
- Regular performance vouchers and incentives
Rainmaker & Pearlfinders are looking for candidates who are eligible to work and live in the UK. For more background information on the company and what it's like to be a Rainmaker please click on this link https://www.inbg.careers.