Client networking events
Recruiting for July and September starts
Work with one of the best-known Media Houses in the UK and develop a unique portfolio of high-end clients that will grow with your career. It doesn’t get more London than this
We are proud of our successes at Square Up Media, and rightly so: all four of our brands are market-leading in their field, with Foodism lauded as the largest publication of its kind in London and Escapism representing the UK's largest independent travel magazine.
We have exciting plans for the future which require new ideas and new talent to take the lead. That's where you come in.
Our previous graduates and interns have often gone on to be successful within the business: 75% of our team, including the Directorship, started with us in an entry-level position.
If you want to join an entrepreneurial, innovative and creative team and work with huge clients on brand new projects, this is the place for you.
What you will be doing:
- As an Account Manager for Square Up, you will have the opportunity to join one of our four luxury magazine brands and develop a client network to match.
- The successful candidate will benefit from full training and support to ensure that they progress up the ranks. Over 75% of our business is made up of people who have done just this, including some of our Editorial and Sales Directors.
- You will sell advertising space, both online and in print, across our fantastic magazine portfolio
- You will reach out to new and existing clients and agencies through Social Media, face-to-face meetings and phone calls
- You will devise creative advertising solutions for a wide range of brands, from BMW and Hugo Boss to Virgin Holidays and Tiffany & Co.
- You will build your own client portfolio, cross-selling clients across all four of our magazine titles
- You will entertain and network with clients on a regular basis, both in London and across the UK and Europe.
What you will have:
Experience in a similar role is not necessary, as we will provide full training to ensure you are equipped for the role.
If you fit the following profile, then we would like to hear from you.
- You are a Graduate or soon to be one with a 2.1 degree or above
- You are confident
- You are intelligent
- You are diligent
- You are a fast learner
- You are upbeat and fun
- You are interested in one of our magazine's key selling points: food and drink, travel, Finance or the luxury market.