- Located near Liverpool Street Station
Wieden+Kennedy is an independent, creatively driven advertising agency that creates strong and provocative relationships between good companies and their customers.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Saving invoices
• Monitoring invoices for authorisation
• Monitoring the unapproved invoice via saved searches
• Coding invoices/expenses
• Posting invoices
• Assisting with payment runs
• Maintenance of the filing cabinet in Netsuite.
• Archiving of all old invoice files
• Going to the bank to pay in cheques etc
• General adhoc finance department duties as required
• Some finance experience in a similar role desirable
• Attention to detail
• Good written and verbal communicator
• A quick and keen learner
• Good computer skills
Personal qualities desired:Entry requirements:
• Team Player
• Good sense of humour
• Good time management
• Level 3 qualification (BTEC, NVQ or equivalent)
Included in qualification:
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Assistant Accountant (AAT3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Accounting apprenticeship progress into a full-time role as Junior Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Junior Tax Consultant or Audit Assistant. You can also complete the ACCA qualification into Chartered Accountancy